We want to make sure everyone can access the information provided on this site.
Using the keyboard instead of the mouse.
As well as using the tab key to navigate through the screen, our website has special access keys.
You access these options by pressing the 'Alt' key and the number or letter for that option (below). Depending on your browser, you may then need to press the 'Enter' key. On a Macintosh Computer use the 'Ctrl' key instead of the 'Alt' key.
- Access key H (Alt+H for Windows) = Home
- Access key A (Alt+A for Windows) = About
- Access key N (Alt+N for Windows) = News
- Access key F (Alt+F for Windows) = Funding
- Access key C (Alt+C for Windows) = Contact us
Is the text size too large or too small?
You can change your text settings through your browser options:
- In Internet Explorer, go to View > Text size and select your desired text size setting (eg larger, smaller).
- In Firefox, go to View > Text size and increase/decrease using Ctrl and + or -
- If you have a scroll wheel on your mouse, you can hold down Ctrl and scroll back or forth to increase or decrease the font size in both IE and Firefox.
Changing your computer screen settings
To change the size of the image shown on your screen on a PC running Windows 95 and upwards, go to Start > Settings > Control Panel > Display > Settings and change the desktop area by using the sliding bar.
On an Apple Mac, you can use the Monitor & Sound Control Panel to change the resolution.
Having difficulty with your keyboard or mouse?
You can fine-tune your mouse and keyboard settings under Start > Settings > Control Panel > Accessibility in Windows.